The National Law School of India University, Bengaluru (“NLSIU”), is the first national law university established in India. NLSIU has consistently been ranked No. 1 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework for the past three years.
In recognition of its mission to promote excellence in legal education, and to broaden access to the highest standards of learning in the law for all, NLSIUs Distance Education Department (“DED”) provides a post-graduate master’s degree, and several post-graduate diplomas for students from all backgrounds. These programmes blend a deep understanding of the theoretical aspects of the law, practical know-how, and applications and examples from the field.
NLSIU’s DED programmes are provided in a hybrid online format, and use learning materials specially crafted for distance education. Please click the links below for more details about the DED’s programmes:
- Master of Business Laws (P.G. Degree) [2 years programme] – MBL
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law – PGDHRL
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics – PGDMLE
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law – PGDEL
- One year Post Graduate Diploma Intellectual Property Rights Law – PGDIPRL
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Child Rights Law – PGDCRL
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Consumer Law and Practice – PGDCLP
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics – PGDCLCF