Research Fellow Post Vacancy | Distance Education Department
December 4, 2020
The Distance Education Department, NLSIU is inviting applications for the post of full-time Research Fellow in Bangalore.
- Undergraduate degree in Law from a recognized university
- A minimum of 2 two years of work experience in an academic or a professional setting with demonstrable evidence of research and writing ability.
- Proficiency in MS Office, GMail, Google Documents and Google Sheets
- Familiarity with ERP and LMS application.
Review and update course books and study materials
Prepare class assignments and supplementary learning materials
Resolve basic academic queries
Provide occasional guidance on research methods to students
Conduct literature reviews
Manage and respond to project-related emails
Prepare, maintain, and update academic website materials
Attend department meetings
Prepare materials for submission to grant agencies, foundations, other collaborators
Attend the subject classes and other trainings as necessary
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Department head
How to apply:
- To apply, please email your resume/CV, an academic writing sample, a 300 word statement on your suitability for this role, to email@example.com with the subject line: ‘DED Research Fellow.’
- The last date to submit the application is December 31, 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email for an interview.
- Compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications.